Klips is a fast-growing innovative Fintech company, creator of next-generation Financial Hub including CFD trading, Digital Banking facilities, Shares dealing, Payments, and CRM, using cutting-edge technologies to bring a new era in financial freedom terms.
We solve real day-to-day problems by unifying financial services and making them accessible while reducing the friction caused by using multiple service providers. We are now recruiting the Klips core team! This is your opportunity to take part in changing the financial world.
Klips is a global company with offices in Israel, Cyprus and South Africa.
Working in Klips means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Junior/Mid-Level Manual QA Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products through manual testing processes.
As a QA Engineer, you will collaborate closely with our development team to identify and resolve issues early in the development cycle.
- Perform manual testing on web and mobile applications to ensure functionality, usability, and adherence to specifications.
- Perform bug hunting and bug investigations.
- Create and execute test cases based on project requirements and specifications.
- Report and document software defects in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to understand project requirements and provide valuable input.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and testing reports.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of process improvements to enhance the overall quality of our software products.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure testing goals are met within project timelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent background in Information Technology or a related field is an advantage.
- 5 and above years of experience in manual software testing.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools and version control systems such as Jira, confluence , etc.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Experience with testing mobile applications is a must.
- Experience with testing web.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- English proficiency – Intermediate and up
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with test automation tools is a plus.