Klips is a fast-growing innovative Fintech company, creator of next-generation Financial Hub including CFD trading, Digital Banking facilities, Shares dealing, Payments, and CRM, using cutting-edge technologies to bring a new era in financial freedom terms.
We solve real day-to-day problems by unifying financial services and making them accessible while reducing the friction caused by using multiple service providers. We are now recruiting the Klips core team! This is your opportunity to take part in changing the financial world.
Klips is a global company with offices in Israel, Cyprus and South Africa.
Working in Klips means flexibility, personal growth, and professional development.
Our company is looking for a Head of Finance who has a passion for the Fintech industry, experience solving complex problems, and a strong business orientation.
- Oversee day-to-day finance operations – treasury, bookkeeping, payroll, and more.
- Full ownership of the company’s monthly financial package, prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage finance team and implement month-end procedures and
- maintain tracking methods for revenue, expenses, and extensive transaction monitoring.
- Build a budgeting process and implement Budget vs Actual Analysis
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and liquidity
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel.
- Hands-on and supervision on all banking and treasury processes to ensure operational cash flow
- CPA – Must
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related
- At least 3 years of experience as Finance Manager or Controller.
- Previous experience in, technology, or financial services organizations.
- Experience with treasury processes and the banking industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise with financial tools (NetSuite as an advantage) and data tools such as Power BI, along with familiarity with databases.
- A solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Problem-solver with exceptional abilities.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.