Get in touch
Drop us a line and our team will assist you. We are available 24/7 via chat, email and socials.
Klips is a place of growth and knowledge. At Klips you don’t have to “act like you know”, you can learn on the go.
Admin | Jul 01, 2022
Admin | Jul 04, 2022
To open an account with Klips, go to our website klips.com and follow the below steps:
1. Click on “Open an account” on the home page.
2. Fill in the details with your email address and a password you wish and select “Start Trading”.
3. Fill in the mandatory personal details on the registration form.
4. Submit the required documents to verify your account.
5. Once you get verified, you may make your first deposit.
6. you are now ready to start the trading experience.
Yes. You can deposit fiat funds to your Klips account using a credit card. You may also choose another method of depositing from the available payment methods listed after you press the “Deposit” button.
IBAN is an International Bank Account Number, a worldwide code to identify individual bank accounts. They are required to identify the correct bank account during a wire transfer of funds.
SWIFT is an acronym for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications. This is also a code used for identifying the correct bank account during a wire transfer of funds.
The Iban and Swift are essential for initiating a Wire Transfer for a withdrawal.
Without your IBAN/SWIFT code, we will not be able to make a wire transfer to you and process your withdrawal.
Your IBAN and Swift number can be found on your bank statements or online/mobile banking account.
CFDs are leveraged products and can result in the loss of your entire deposit. Ensure you understand the risks involved.